|Fishing Holiday at Lough Dan House|
County Wicklow offers wonderful opportunities for anglers of every level. Wild Brown Trout are plentiful in the rivers, streams and lakes that flow off the Wicklow Mountain’s.
Lake fishing rates are based on two anglers sharing (maximum per boat). A substantial lunch to include hot and cold drinks will be provided along with life jackets and most flies. Fishing times are flexible to suit all needs. Rods and reels are available for hire; however clients must bring their own wet weather gear and boots.
2 nights and 1 day of fishing (based on two anglers sharing) - €440.00 per pair
3 nights and 2 days of fishing (based on two anglers sharing) - €750.00 per pair
Based in Lough Dan House situated over 1000 feet up in the Wicklow Mountains on an eighty-acre hill farm overlooking Lough Dan, the largest natural lake on the east coast of Ireland, and ten minutes by car from Roundwood. Close to “The Wicklow Way", it is the perfect location for a fishing or walking holiday, in fact why not combine the two. We are flexible on length of stays and days fishing or walking so get in touch to tailor make your own holiday.
For the more leisurely fisherman and starters there are several local fish farms where they are sure to get a bite. Contact us to tailor your very own Package.
Included in the offer
- Transport to and from Dublin Airport/City
- Full transport during duration of stay
- Full Board en-suite Accommodation on all nights Inc. Breakfast, Packed Lunch and delicious home-cooked Evening Meals
- Local Information and Literature
- Drying and Laundry facilities
- Complimentary drink on return from fishing
- Full use of private boat
- Trip to the local pubs or settle in by the open fire, you can make us a home from home